Thursday, October 1, 2009

STUCK when it comes to where to shop???




If you are looking for some great and unique styles, or if you have been searching for new outfits to make out something different with what you own, well I think you will love www.polyvore.com . At Polyvore you can create your own looks with their clothes and accessories that they are selling, or you can look at others "style creations" and take their advice on how to match and put some outfits together. The website is interactive and it can be a lot of fun, sometimes I find myself on Polyvore for hours!!! I'm addicted, I hope you will be too....
Also for great "looks" and diversity of accessories, handbags and apparel check out www.shopstyle.com , they have many brands, a broad price market, and they will redirect you to the advertiser's site so you can purchase your item easy and fast. I love to check out shopstyle because I don't have to go and browse all malls and stores, you can just find what you like here and then visit the actual store were they sell your item of choice (for those who like to try on the clothes or see the merchandise before purchasing it).... No more walking malls, just find it and see if its available at your near location on these websites.... Hope you like them as much as I do... ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment