Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Looking for a great Vintage store?




I can say I'm a HUGE fan of bargains and beautiful vintage pieces! If a garment can tell a story, then I feel very proud to wear it! I've been lucky enough to be gifted some beautiful and extraordinary vintage pieces from my boyfriend's mother... But I also do some shopping of my own.. If you are like me and love to share with the world the story and the ERAS your vintage clothes represent, well you should continue reading....
I get asked all the time about my lucky spots for vintage shopping, and I'm about to share a couple with you guys...
If you are looking for an online place to browse a GREAT place to visit is www.poshgirlvintage.com, you will be surprised at the great prices and styles that this website provides. You can check out all the new clothing listed for that week, or you can check out clothing by the time frame you are interested in, (I'm personally a HUGE 50's fan!!!) Anything from wedding dresses, to the little black dress you can find at this location, and I want to add that they were voted best Vintage site on Seventeen Magazine, so go ahead and check it out....


And if you are looking for something Local well, there are great places like Jezebel Vintage Clothing... located at: 1980 E Sunrise Blvd Fort Lauderdale. I must add that if you stop by Jezebel please check out or ask to see garments from freelance designer Teresa Mezzina. She is a local designer who drapes and works with jersey fabrics beautifully, you will be very impressed and surprised how she recaptures the nostalgic eras that we all adore: like the 20s 30s and 50s. I hope you find my recommendations helpful and hope you enjoy shopping at these places as much as I do... Have a GLITZIN NIGHT everyone and remember to appreciate a good Vintage piece, and treat it very special so it can live on and continue to tell a story to someone else in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment