Tuesday, August 17, 2010

DENIM MANIACS!!!!

I always get asked, what jeans are you wearing...and truthfully I am only faithful to 2 brands. I am addicted to Frankie B's and I live in Paige jeans. It's all about what you feel comfortable in. Here is what i have gathered from asking women what jeans fit you best?

If you are looking for a nice fit and you have some curves then you should definitely check out True Religion jeans, and 7's.
If you are petite and you are looking for a nice fit or even low rise jeans check out Frankie B's and Hard Tail jeans.
If you are looking for jeans that do not loose their form please check out Paige jeans, they are wonderful!!!!

I hope this is helpful to all denim shoppers, if you want to learn more about different style of jeans available right now please check out www.denimology.com. On this site you can also read denim reviews, blogs, posts, learn about sales and shop for denim!!!! Have a glitzin week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment