Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hello World!!!

So I started looking for the right blogging site to use and I finally found something I like. I'm currently working on my bachelor of Science for Fashion Merchandising, and couldn't be more excited to be graduating next year. So I decided to share with the world some of my experiences, activities, side work, trends spotting, and research that I'm presently working on. I want to be able to provide a blog that helps YOU find some HOT picks around our local area, and also some cool stuff I think would be worth while to look at online. Moreover, I want to be your eyes to the Florida fashion community. I will be posting pics, I will be sharing some hot spots and boutiques to check out and I will be sharing with you some of my activities and classes that I will be in from now on . But the key is if you want to be in touch with the FASHION WORLD as I experience it, then stay tuned and check back everyday as I will post something new each time I can!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment