Sunday, September 27, 2009




So I'm back to share with everyone my next exciting project for the next 2 months. I will be working with Chloe's reps in organizing a MIR MIA charity event that will be held on Nov 5th, 2009. Chloe is sponsoring the fashion show part of the event , and I will be lucky enough to be in charge of anything that Chloe's people need that day... YES, I will be taking pictures of every step of my journey and will be blogging about everything i see, experience and do....

We already had our first walk through with Chloe's staff, now we are just taking care of the runway and some decorations before we hire our assistants and finish all the model castings. The show will be at no other than the Moore Building which is know for a lot of fashion shows. Cant wait to share with you guys the glam and not so glamorous moments of our every second of the show and pre show .... check back to hear and see more!

No comments:

Post a Comment